Waiter! This Coffee
Is Stale!

Yes, because Desirable Roasted Coffee
has moved to a new location


Desirable Roasted Coffee has moved to
a new home at allanjenkins.typepad.com.


Sort of like Munich Airport

6 to 7 years ago, I had a wickedly terrible travel schedule. And, for some reason, I was always sent through airports that were being rebuilt, apparently from the ground up. Munich was one. Heathrow. Prague. Newark. (But never Reykjavik which, by God, needs a make over).

Always there was a cheerful little cartoon bear (or bee, or what have you) on a sign to tell me that I should be happy to walk a couple of extra kilometers because "We're upgrading for your convenience!" Of course, a) it was not convenient at the time and b) they had no assurance that I would ever be back again to enjoy the new convenience.

Irritated me to no end. Much more honest to write "We're adding on. Excuse the mess. Get over it."

So, if you notice some problems and oddities with Desirable Roasted Coffee in the next week: "We're adding on. Excuse the mess. Get over it."

I'm moving the Coffee over to Typepad, and throwing in a few design changes. Aiming to have the whole thing migrate on the 30th. But it might mean a few disruptions for you, dear reader. Bear with me. Bee with me. We're upgrading for your convenience and you won't have to walk an extra step.




Allan Jenkins posted this at 19:17. Permalink |


"Roasting and Grinding"