Waiter! This Coffee
Is Stale!

Yes, because Desirable Roasted Coffee
has moved to a new location


Desirable Roasted Coffee has moved to
a new home at allanjenkins.typepad.com.


Judging the Bulgarian Web

My friend Justine Toms (not the New Age gusher, but the High Priestess of Bulgaria's part of Cyberspace) has given me the signal honor of asking me to serve on the jury of BG Site 2004 "The Oscars of the Bulgarian Web". Actually, it's the fifth or sixth year running, but as long as she keeps asking, I'll keep doing it.

It's getting harder and harder to judge the event though. I judge on design and aesthetics (not writing, obviously), and since Bulgarian design is leaps ahead of what I see most of the day, it's a tough call. Will be again this year, I know.

Unfortunately, I won't be going to Sofia for the gala evening. I've made some good friends in Sofia over the years, and it's always a disappointment not to be there.

Allan Jenkins posted this at 16:39. Permalink |


"Roasting and Grinding"